SI-UK Excellence Scholarship
SI-UK Education Council and the University of Sunderland have teamed up to offer one student an Academic Excellence Scholarship worth over £3,000 at the University. The Scholarship will come in the form of free accommodation (worth £3,000 - £4,000) for a period of the degree and will include all bills and internet access.
Am I eligible to apply?
To be eligible, students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be making an application to Sunderland from within the UK through SI-UK
- Has been studying in the UK for the last 8 months
- Must meet all conditions outlined in your offer letter
- Academic performance equivalent to 2:1 degree or UCAS tariff 320 points
- Must pay deposit before 25th July 2016
- Must apply for either an undergraduate or postgraduate programme starting in September/October 2016 at the University of Sunderland campus
- Cannot be a current University of Sunderland student (including CEG ONCampus Sunderland Student)
How to apply
Please contact SI-UK today and visit for a free consultation to learn if you can apply for the SI-UK Excellence Scholarship.
Online: Arrange a free consultation.
Phone: +44 020-7287-7040
Terms and conditions
- Successful scholarship holders will receive free accommodation for the following duration:
a) Undergraduate students – for the first year of study only
b) Postgraduate students – for the duration of the course stated on your offer letter
- Please note this will not be extended for any additional time required to complete re-assessments or re-sit examinations. Any additional accommodation required for these purposes will be charged at the student’s expense.
- Applicants must meet the UKVI maintenance requirements. For further details on these requirements please visit here.
- In the event that a student does not register on their programme by the required date or defers their admission to a later intake, they will no longer be eligible for the scholarship.
- Accommodation is for single occupancy only.